York city Knights training session for Heworth Juniors
Thursday July 6th 2017. 6:30pm start.
Neil Gulliver, Foundation manager of the Knights, has invited our full junior section to attend a training session at the Knights Haxby Road training facility on Thursday July 6th 2017.
Neil will provide us with a detailed itinerary once he has run it through with head coach James Ford and his staff, but to give you a feel for it and to help with timings the details you will need to know are below:
- Start time is 6:30pm prompt in the classroom, the introductions will start at this time, you need to be there and assembled ready so this can start on time. I would suggest aiming for 6pm to actually arrive as it will be busy. Instructions on the agenda for the night will be reiterated.
- At 6:45pm the kids will be split into groups and move into their first exercise
- 7pm start of second exercise
- 7:15pm Touch n Pass on grass pitches
- 7:30pm assemble in front of main building for collective team photo (in Heworth playing shirts)
- 7:45pm finish and depart
You will need to bring boots, training kit, drinks.
Can all teams come in match day shirts please? Training kit below waist is fine, but we require all the kids in their game shirts.
Remember, we will be representing our club and showcasing what a fantastic junior section we have so best behaviour from EVERYONE please.
Look forward to seeing you all there for plenty of fun and Rugby League!